Sunday, April 04, 2010

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! What a great day (so far): great weather, great dinner, off shortly for dessert with family and friends and Opening Night tonight. Not to mention all that 50%-off Easter candy the stores will have on sale tomorrow. Woo hoo!


In other news, I'm entering my second week of working with PodOMatic's tech team to try and fix the file storage issues. You tell them what is wrong and they ask you questions that have NOTHING to do with the problem. Very frustrating.

The good news is once they get their act in gear I'll be able to get new archived shows up. Woot!
Enjoy the remainder of your day...happy egg salad!

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...