Saturday, April 10, 2010

Feeling The Love

What a great gane today. CC Sabathia comes within four four outs of pitching a no-hitter against the (dirty) Devil Rays, and the Yanks threw them a 10-0 ass-whupping to boot. There were so many outstanding, phenominal defensive plays in this game that it was like watching a year's worth of highlights all in one afternoon.

It's after games like this when my love for baseball is reaffirmed, and why despite all it's shortcomings it's still the most complex and enjoyable sport to watch. There's a reason why I defend (and enjoy) the game of baseball and it's afternoons like this. Rock on.

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...