Monday, June 26, 2006

This 'n That

Hey Kats and Kittens...thanks a mil for all the birthday greetings, that was very cool of all of ya! Much appreciated! :)

As you know by now, finally got some new shows up on the RFNY Archive Page, which makes me pleased as punch. Hope you enjoy 'em!

Got so much good stuff in the last batch of tapes I don't know where to begin. I've decided to concentrate on finishing up the rest of September and October of 1985, which were badly water damaged and need to be cleaned by hand. It's very time consuming, so I try to do some things at once. Or, as the kids say, "multi-task".

What a grand time at the Yankee game Friday night - good times had be all, even though it was about 150 degrees! Nice of the Yankees to win, too I might add!

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...