Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Boogey Boogey Boogey...it's 6-6-06!

Not EXACTLY "666", the way it's being played up all over the place (because, well, actually - it's 06-06-06, which, if flipped upside down would be 90-90-90, which has NOTHING to do with the apocalypse OR this week's Pick 10 drawing). Still - enough to make the overly-superstitious shift their rumps uncomfortably in their seats, and make the uncomfortably religious pull out the ole rosaries and hum many novenas.

Don't worry...you can all go back to being miserable human beings tomorrow.

Unrelatedly...you all know my experience with diet soda was less-that-successful. Knowing that, I think I finally found a useful excuse to buy Diet Coke, other than drinking that nasty whizz water:

The Extreme Diet Coke & Mentos Experiment.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...