Thursday, September 16, 2010

Gots The Sickness

Still not feeling well. In retrospect, doing a show last night probably wasn't the smartest thing I could have done in the world since my throat was already raw. When I woke up this morning, it felt like I'd been gargling with shredded razor blades. Now I got little more than a squeak going on. The cats are looking at me funny.

Got the throat, upper-respiratory infection yuckiness...and a relentless tiredness that has just sucked the life out of me. Got meds, got blanket, already called out sick. Looks like a day of tea and sympathy on tap (possibly mixed with James Bond movies) and soup.

Just as well. I need the break anyway.

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...