Thursday, May 04, 2006

All Pollen All The Time

Well, I knew it was just a matter of time until my allergies kicked in, and boy - have they kicked in...with a vengeance.

The past few nights I've been dying dead. It got to the point last night that after an hour of lying on the couch with a wet washcloth over my face, I gave in and actually turned the air conditioning on. The AC is on again this evening - on May 4th.

Thank goodness, the old allergies have been getting better as I get older...but there's just been no helping me the last few nights. Watery eyes, scratchy throat and head that feels like a sack of wet weasels.

And according to Hank Hayes, it's only gonna get worse. Yay.

All fellow sufferers get my fullest sympathies.

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...