Thursday, June 30, 2005

A Chemical Dependency...?

As much as it pains me to sit here and confess a personal weakness to all of you, I feel I must - if for no other reason, then for the preservation of my own mental sanity.

I have finally stared myself in the face and realized that I have an addiction...to Quiznos.

They opend a Quiznos up in the strip mall and I can't stop eating there. I'm partial to the Beef Dip, which in sandwich parlance is like mainlining. Sure, there's the hot ham and cheese, the honey mustard chicken and the philly cheesesteak. But nothing gives you that real RUSH like a hot sandwich, loaded with beef and a cup of au ju on the side for dipping.

I'm strongly considering checking myself into the Betty Boop clinic.

Petezs

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...