Monday, June 13, 2005

Michael Moonwalks

As predicted, Jacko was given a pass by a California Jury. Interesting how the only high-profile case to be tried by a California jury in recent memory where the defendant was found guilty was Scott Peterson.

However...Scott Peterson wasn't a celebrity. And Jay Leno didn't testify on his behalf.

But O.J., Baretta and Wacko all walk. I probably wouldn't feel as bad about this if the post-verdict interview with the jury didn't sound like a Q&A session with the local village idiot's union.

If I ever do anything super screwed up, I want to be famous and I want my trial to be in California.

1 comment:

Pete "Music" Sayek said...

Amen, brudder. My faith dwindles a little more each day.

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...