- The back acts up a lot more.
- In general, I get more aches and pains than I used to.
- That receding hairline that I've always had is finally starting to mean business.
- I can't wait as long as I used to to go pee.
- I can't take off weight at the drop of a hat like I used to be able to.
- Songs that used to make me say, "oh that came out a few years ago" now make me say, "wow, that came out 25 years ago".
- Panic attacks about money come more easily and frequently now.
Regarding the last point, I'll just be happy if I'm not splitting 9-Lives with the cats after I retire. Everything else will be gravy. The way it's going - who knows?
As the Grass Roots used to say, "Sha La La La La La, Live For Today". You never know - tomorrow may suck.