Monday, April 10, 2006

RFNY Site News...and Opening Day!

Hewwo Evwybody!

I know, it's been a while sing I had anything to say. None of y'all have, either so SHUT UP!

Just kidding!

Since it's been a while, just wanted to let you know that I think I've found a scanner that I'm happy with. It's an HP and it's nice (although based on my last HP experience, the software will probably be clungy and busy, but what can you do). It's an all-in-one, so I'll be able to solve my printer issues as well.

In other bits of important business...the Yankees home opener is tomorrow at 1PM vs. the Royals. As much as I'd love to go, I think my Opening Days are over (too much bad weather, too much "big crowd" nonsense). I'll enjoy it from the comfort of home, nachos and beer at the ready. And no lines for the restroom!

After a shaky road trip out west to begin the season, let's hope the Yanks can get rolling...rolling...rolling...la ta dee da...

Petezs

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...