Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Tony Blair Slams Back

British Prime Minister Tony Blair just keeps on cementing himself as ONE world leader that "gets it". If you didn't catch any of his stinging responses to a deathly idiotic British press Tuesday (I was fortunate enough to catch it flicking past C-SPAN, but as average Americans, there was probably some reality show or Desperate Housewives episode on that prevented you from doing so), it was a marvelous thing to behold. The never-ending ignorance of the elite press on both sides of the Atlantic never ceases to amaze me.

I've been trying to find a transcript on line...if I do, I'll post it.

Give those idiots hell, Tony. I just wish W had the cojones to call out the White House media vultures the way Blair did with the asinine British leeches.

Petezs

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...