Gallup (who does some of the most accurate and realistic polling out there) offered up THIS little tidbit of information yesterday:
The latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update on the presidential election finds John McCain and Barack Obama exactly tied at 45% among registered voters nationwide.
Good news, indeed...yet McCain (in lieu of any actual Conservativism) needs to start pounding away at The Messiah (TM) with a little more direction.
Some days I wish I could just sleep until November 5th and avoid the four months of agita that I have ahead of me. This is gonna be a good year for Maalox.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Behind The Wall of Sheep
I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...
-
Friday, June 25th started off like any other weekday here in the Pete household. The alarm went off at 5:45 and the cats, Calvin and Hobbes,...
-
Happy Independence Day, everyone! Earlier this week at work, I was waxing nostalgic about July Fourths of my youth, taking a stroll down mem...
-
The great Northeast heatwave continues...after a few days of "not so bad" temperatures, here we are back at 96 degrees. The shade ...
No comments:
Post a Comment