Thursday, June 26, 2008

Some Interesting News

Gallup (who does some of the most accurate and realistic polling out there) offered up THIS little tidbit of information yesterday:

The latest Gallup Poll Daily tracking update on the presidential election finds John McCain and Barack Obama exactly tied at 45% among registered voters nationwide.

Good news, indeed...yet McCain (in lieu of any actual Conservativism) needs to start pounding away at The Messiah (TM) with a little more direction.

Some days I wish I could just sleep until November 5th and avoid the four months of agita that I have ahead of me. This is gonna be a good year for Maalox.

No comments:

Behind The Wall of Sheep

I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...