I know better than anyone that we're not all economic wizards and we don't all understand how things happen - just that they happen.
If you have about ten minutes, this is one of the simplest, clearest explanations of what happened to lead us into this mess. It's important that everyone take some time for a little Economics 101 and watch this clip.
As Fat Albert used to say, "We might even learn something before it's done. Hey hey hey!"...
UPDATE 9/30: Despite several attempts by "interested parties" in getting this clip pulled from YouTube, it lives! Let's see how long it lasts this time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Behind The Wall of Sheep
I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...
-
Friday, June 25th started off like any other weekday here in the Pete household. The alarm went off at 5:45 and the cats, Calvin and Hobbes,...
-
Happy Independence Day, everyone! Earlier this week at work, I was waxing nostalgic about July Fourths of my youth, taking a stroll down mem...
-
Having just celebrated my 43rd birthday back in June, I’ve spent a lot of time lately thinking about the life that I have lived up to this p...
No comments:
Post a Comment