Just wanted to let y'all know that I've added embeds from Hank's YouTube videos to several pages on the Radio Free New York Site! Check out the WFAT, WHOT, RNI on WNYG, WHOT Returns, Current and Archives pages for some video fun. I'm hoping to get even MORE video up soon, so check out the new adds!
Also - this July, Radio Free New York will mark the 20th Anniversary of Radio New York International! While it's tenure on the radio airwaves may have been brief, it was an experience that none of us will ever forget. We have received some airchecks of some of the long-lost test broadcasts from listeners and hope to have the final test show - hosted by Hank and Jim on the day before the FCC "bust" - up soon. Has it REALLY been 20 years???
Thanks again for your continued support, aircheck tapes and for spreading the word about RFNY - it is greatly appreciated. Don't forget - your submissions, questions and comments are always welcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Behind The Wall of Sheep
I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...
-
Friday, June 25th started off like any other weekday here in the Pete household. The alarm went off at 5:45 and the cats, Calvin and Hobbes,...
-
Happy Independence Day, everyone! Earlier this week at work, I was waxing nostalgic about July Fourths of my youth, taking a stroll down mem...
-
The great Northeast heatwave continues...after a few days of "not so bad" temperatures, here we are back at 96 degrees. The shade ...
No comments:
Post a Comment