Well, that's it for this year...the overly-obnoxious Anaheim Angels of Hollywood defeated the Yankees tonight, eliminating them in five.
Can't say as I'm too surprised...at least the Red Sox aren't going anywhere, either.
As they say in baseball...there's always next year, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Behind The Wall of Sheep
I love the Smithereens and I always have, since the first time I heard the "Especially for You"LP back in the summer of 1986. WHOT...
-
Friday, June 25th started off like any other weekday here in the Pete household. The alarm went off at 5:45 and the cats, Calvin and Hobbes,...
-
Having just celebrated my 43rd birthday back in June, I’ve spent a lot of time lately thinking about the life that I have lived up to this p...
-
The great Northeast heatwave continues...after a few days of "not so bad" temperatures, here we are back at 96 degrees. The shade ...
No comments:
Post a Comment